Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Killer Games - Puzzle Quest



This past weekend during White Water Rafting, I got a chance to play Puzzle Quest again.
I remember how much fun it was and how many countless hours I spent the year before at the Cottage on the dock playing...

So I decided to pick up the game for PC... And it's everything I remember, with better graphics!

There's two prerequisites in order to enjoy this game:
1. You enjoy RPG games.
2. You enjoy Puzzle games.

Did you like Tetris? Did you like Final Fantasy? Well I pretty much guarantee you'll enjoy this game...


Fight in the puzzle portion, level up your character, gain new skills to "attack" your opponent, train mounts, gain castles... It's the most enjoyable puzzle RPG (and only one that I know of).
You can even battle your friends with your toons...

There's been many great reviews on the game, and it's out on lots of systems including the DS, PSP, Xbox 360, Wii, and PC.

I'm a little late on picking up the game, since the sequel has already been announced, but the enjoyment is just the same.

It looks like practicing the guitar will have to wait again... =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Fav Games: Puzzle Quest!

No comments: