Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pokerstars Freerolls


I've always thought of poker freerolls as crapshoots. Normally 5000 entrants or more, and only 50 some odd people will make the next round. And then you have to make the cut twice more...

Obviously there's "some" skill involved... Cause Chris Moneymaker was able to win the World Series. (Moneymaker is another topic completely) But all the stars in the sky have to align just right in order to win it all.

So another day, another freeroll entry. This time it's to win a $17000 package to Vegas to meet Daniel Negreanu and get a learning session from him, and $2000 in spending cash.
This one's for Canadians only. Check it here.

I couldn't resist cause only 1586 people entered the tournament and 1000 people get a ticket to the semi-final round.
Knowing the online poker player syndrome (loose, loose and more loose), I just had to bide my time, and play big hands only.

The tourney started at 8:15pm... Ended at 8:49pm...
I played 10 hands out of only 37 hands total lol.
I won 4 of those hands I played.

I wish all freerolls were this easy. =P

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Current Fav Games: Online Poker, Wii Fit

No comments: